There have been many updates as to the authorities’ response to COVID-19. Vaccines were already distributed, and many more people were already added to the vaccination statistics in select communities. On the other hand, new COVID-19 variants have also been discovered. That’s why we all need to remain vigilant and adherent to the health protocols.
In line with the health standards, all of us here at Val-Das Preventive Care Clinic wear face masks and shields and disinfect regularly, among other measures. We keep ourselves safe so that you and your family are safe too.
For more recent updates about COVID-19, please visit:
- U.S. Food and Drug Administrationwww.fda.gov
- Institute for Safe Medication Practiceswww.ismp.org
- The American College of Preventive Medicinewww.acpm.org
- American Heart Association, Incwww.heart.org
- American Diabetes Associationwww.diabetes.org